Differential pressure control valve
Save pump energy and ensure trouble free commissioning of the system with the Frese PV Compact Valve.
By design, the valve has a high Kv value which means it achieves the lowest pressure loss of any comparable differential pressure control valve on the market.
Due to fluctuating differential pressures, heating and cooling systems often create noise because the thermostatic control valves are unable to close completely.
Despite the more regular use of variable speed pumps, in larger systems the differential pressure will increase when the system is in a partial load condition. This causes an increase in system noise and the control valves to regulate inefficiently.
The Frese PV Compact Valve ensures a constant differential pressure across the load or circuit and subsequently, very accurate control valve regulation.
Due to the compact design of the valve it is easily installed in both domestic and commercial heating and cooling systems.
- High Kv value that achieves a low pressure loss and increased energy efficiency
- The valve offers adjustable differential pressure control
- Frese PV Compact eliminates noise problems caused by to high differential pressure
- Differential pressure can be set and adjusted on site
- Tamper-proof presetting device on top of the valve, meaning there is no need for the valve sealing after presetting
- Presetting is simple using the graphs shown in the technote
- Maximum differential pressure: 450 kPa
- Very compact size for easy installation
- Size DN15-DN32
- Maximum flow: 5000 l/h
- Connections ISO 228